Treatment Center Admissions Customer Service
Sorry, this job has expired.
Overland Park, KS
Paid vacation, Paid personal time, Paid holidays, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
$13.02 – $17.28
Valley Hope is now recruiting for our Central Admissions Call Center in Overland Park, Kansas. We operate 16 addiction treatment centers across the Midwest and have helped thousands of people find recovery from addiction to alcohol or drugs.
In this role of Admissions Coordinator you will assist with the admissions call process via an Inbound Call Center environment.
You will then work with our team and help to provide them with the needed information and coordinate the patient admissions activities.
We are seeking individuals who are able to interact and respond with prospective patients/families with the highest level of respect and compassion. Background in behavior health and associated studies (Psychology, Sociology, Substance Abuse, Addiction) would be a strong plus. We do provide ongoing training for all of our team members.
We provide an excellent compensation and benefits package, which includes:
• A full array of health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP)
• Health Savings Account
• Flexible Spending Account
• 401(k) retirement with employer match contribution.
• Generous paid time off program.
• Paid holidays.
• Tuition assistance.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Bachelor’s degree Behavioral Health, Human Services, or college credit in healthcare or social sciences helpful.
• 1 year of call center/customer service experience.
• 1 year of healthcare or behavioral experience.
• Answer inbound calls using multi-line telephone system.
• Effectively document and enter data into computer system.
• Verify and communicate insurance benefits and discuss available third-party funding options.
• Complete medical records requests from referring providers while following required guidelines.
• Assist Central Admissions department with timely completion of follow up calls.
• Communicate with leadership at Valley Hope facilities to coordinate admissions.
• Interact and communicate with others (patients, co-workers, management, clients, and vendors) in a professional and tactful manner, including treating them with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
• Answer questions, provide estimates of financial responsibility, and review payment arrangements.
• Perform common office related tasks such as filing, faxing, and copying.
You will participate in staff meetings, training and development in order to:
• Maintain a current working knowledge of insurance.
• Maintain a current working knowledge of patient financing and alternative resources to traditional insurance for treatment.
• Perform pre-qualification assessments and analysis of patient’s financial condition specific to secondary/recourse loans available through third-party provided loan program.
• Perform assessments on the risk of financing requests within the framework of the company’s policies and programs.
• Comply with Valley Hope’s policies and procedures as well as any other regulating bodies.
• Ability to communicate in a professional, clear and respectful manner.
• Ability to manage difficult or emotional situations within self.
• Ability to manage conflict situations in a professional manner.
• Choice of 8-hour, 5 day week or 10-hour, 4 day week scheduling is available. Weekend availability is required.
• Monday-Friday shift options between 1pm and 12am.
• Weekend shift options between 8am and 12am.
Valley Hope opened its doors in 1967 in the small town of Norton, Kansas. Today, we operate 16 treatment centers in seven states across the Midwest and have helped thousands of people find recovery from addiction to alcohol or drugs. At Valley Hope we offer a continuum of care based on individual need. But no matter what course of treatment we recommend, the goal is the same for every patient: a life filled with hope and potential.
Complete our Quick Apply now to connect with our recruiter!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.